Saturday, April 23, 2011

About Myself


Hello there. For this post, I wanna tell all of you about myself. My name is Muhamad Shafiq Firdaus bin Adnan. My friends call me as Chuck and I preferred to be called by that name. I was born at Johor Bahru, Johor on 12 July 1991. My hometown at Pontian and Kota Tinggi, Johor. I'm pure Johorean because I born in Johor and both of my dad and mum are Johorean too. I only have two sibling. I am second and I have a brother. My brother name is, Mohd Shaiful Fazree bin Adnan. I started my education in kindergarten at Tadika Perpaduan Taman Damai Jaya. After that, I continue my secondary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Damai Jaya. 6 years later, I continue my primary education at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Skudai Baru. I study at there only for 3 years. After that, I got my chance to go to technical school. I got offered from Sekolah Menengah Teknik Segamat. I study at there until I finished my primary education. 
After I finish my school, I got offer from government to join National Service. After 3 month at there, I got many new experience. Got many new friends for difference race and learn many new culture. There is very exciting experience to be there and after that I got offered from UiTM to continue my future study in Diploma in Textile Technology. In university, I learn many new things that I cannot learn at other place such as Team Building skill that practice in Kemahiran Insaniah. 
Now, my ambition is to be a graphic designer even it is not what I study now. I think I prefer to involve in graphic field because I have a deep interest in that field. I wish I can make my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment